Beschreibung

Rants about Wargames, Photography and whatever else strikes my fancy

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Can't sleep, post minis

If you are a regular reader of my blog (hah, yeah, right!) you might have noticed the background of my blog has changed some time ago. I picked that because I was painting Freebooter's Fate miniatures. (and it looks cool.)
So have some Pirates:
Gunpowder Mary and Spitfire
Bringing up some heavy Firepower are these two girls. Some players may tell you the Imperial Armada has the ranged advantage. I tell you, I'm bringing a goddamn cannon! And a six-barreled musket to back it up, too.
Matelot aka "That Black guy that dies first"
A cheap Pirate grunt. Got shot by an Arquebus in the first turn of the game, today. And he even managed to survive. Which could not be said about the Arquebusier after Mary's retaliation.


Finally something for my Legion of Everblight. You can't see her awesome ice-base, because she is wearing such a big mantle. Apparently she is the essence of Legion play. I have no idea about that, but her spells and model looked cool. She is soon to be joined by a Scythean warbeast.

The better my Paintjobs get, the worse my photos seem to turn out.
Fenris



No comments:

Post a Comment