Beschreibung

Rants about Wargames, Photography and whatever else strikes my fancy

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Rangers, lead the way ... to the gaming table

My USAriadna Ranger Force arrived. Hooah! A whole box of armor, guns, motorcycles and a werewolf marine. Yeah, you read that right. Werewolf Marine! My table is also getting ahead.

Needs more hexagons!


And a testmodel for the Rangers. He's a dogwarrior from the Ariadnan Kazaks. Meaning he's coming at the enemy with his knife and chain rifle, regardless of terrain in the way. And if they manage to shoot him on the way in, he flips out, turns into a werewolf and murders your face.
Rawr! I look like Clint Eastwood, when he wasn't a senile, republican old man!

And now I'm off to chew bubblegum and make food to bring to a friends party.

And I'm all out of bubblegum!

Fenris

No comments:

Post a Comment