Beschreibung

Rants about Wargames, Photography and whatever else strikes my fancy

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Infinity Painting Pledge (Finished)

I managed to paint my Panoceanian Fusiliers on time for the pledge. Yaaay!


Gotta love how the picture ate every highlight on the weapons and shows every error in my paint-job. And since I'd probably forget otherwise, the recipe:

Berets: Death World Forest Green
Armor: Kantor Blue, Kantor Blue and Deep Sea Blue (50:50)
Clothing: Steel Legion Drab and Tallarn Sand
Straps: Wolf Grey
Bases: Wolf Grey and Nuln Oil, Coal Black
Guns: Thamar Black, Coal Black, Greatcoat Grey

In other news, I have been playing a lot of Street Fighter, even got myself a fightstick, but I still don't know which character to main. Cammy seems to click with me, but I also enjoy Chun-Li, Bison, Poison, Vega and Sakura. Ryu is great, too, but he's Ryu, which makes him a bit bland.

Raging Heores also started their second Kickstarter since their art team is apparently chomping at the bit. There might be Dark Elves in my future. Damn, I have to read the Elric-saga agin.

I've also been playing a bit of Star Wars: The old Republic again. Either as a Sith Lord or as a gun-slinging Bounty Huntress.

Still don't know how to paint my Nomads
Fenris

No comments:

Post a Comment